Monday 19 November 2007

My First Rezday

Haa-ppy Rezday to meee,
Haa-ppyyy Rezday to meeee,
Happy Rezday dear Eeeesmiiii-eeeeelllllll,
Happy Rezdaaaay toooo meeeeee!

A whole year. There have been ups, there have been downs. Sad moments and happy moments. Pain, loss and conflict, but also peace, love and happiness. I'm glad to say the latter far outweigh the former, and to be honest, this has been one of the best years of my life. SL has taught me so much about myself and RL too, I can't begin to describe what this place has come to mean to me.

Thank you to all my friends who have stuck by me - especially those I have known since my first few days - Nicholai *kisses*, Karl *pounces* and Gabe *smooches* - and I hope I haven't been a jerk to anyone, at all. If I have, let me know and I will be your personal slave for the next year to make it up to you. Promise :)

I love you all - you make my SL worth living - and I look forward to sharing many more rezdays with you guys!

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaj said...

Hey Esmi, Happy Rez Day! I know what you mean about it being an amazing year full of ups and downs. But yeah like you wrote overall it's been awesome, I've met some truly incredible people here on SL and it's made my SL and RL much more meaningful!