Saturday 10 November 2007

Saturday Morning

Thats right now! Bill Bailey last night was absolutely brilliant, one of the funniest stand up live comedy shows I have seen for a long, long time. On a par with Lee Evan's XL tour in terms of quality at least, maybe not in quantity :)

On the way back my ear started to hurt quite badly - like it had 'popped' and was now full of something. It hurt - a dull, constant pain and I couldn't hear properly out of it, and basically I couldn't sleep while it persisted. So yeah... I stayed up til 5:30am when the oil Scottie Menges had suggested finally sunk in and cleaned it out. My God, what an awesome feeling when my ear suddenly went *whoomp* and I could hear again and there was no pain or anything! However, it still feels like it might go back to that state at any time, especially when I yawn or chew or something. Should be fine tho.

Now all I have left to deal with is the blocked nose and dry, tickly cough which shouldn't be too hard... I hope!

You can also probably guess I made it back from Glasgow ok, without being mugged, murdered or molested - as Syd said, 2/3 ain't bad ;D

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Osayo said...

I checked him out on YouTube, his bit about foreign ambulance sirens had me on the floor laughing.

Glad to hear you are finally starting to feel better:) I was worried for a bit there.

And, your description of Glasgow makes walking through the warehouse district of Minneapolis at 2AM sound like a trip to fuckin Disney Land. Happy to hear you are all safe.

ttyl:)