Sunday 18 November 2007

Flickr Update and Other Stuff

I've put 9 snaps into my Flickr account so far, and created the Arabian set for the 5 images I took during our trip to 1001 Nights. I will soon be uploading pics of our rezday party on saturday, so look forward to those later on ;)

It was awesome, and I got some lovely gifts. Thanks a whole load to everyone who came, you make my SL worth living and I love you all! There might be more excitement happening today as well, we'll see. I just realised... I'm 364 days old. Luckily avatars age like fine wine :)

Nicholai's present was ummm.. interesting and just as sexy as you would expect from the little minx :P

Society Islands has now become Safe Harbour Sandbox - just a big, empty desert inhabited by a few clustered builds in one corner and some construction vehicles on the other side. We have four void sims now, just open water, with a few interesting little builds scattered amongst them. One will be used as terraforming practice, which I can't wait to start on. We picked an island in the corner of the Maupiti sim as a spot for our house, with unbroken sea views on two sides. I kinda like the lil shack that Mak put on the island, but Nicho won't have it and we're gonna be replacing it with our awesome house, which will require some terraforming to the island.

Unfortunately, this spot is in a corner far from the sim boundary with one of the sailable void sims, which means threading my jetski or powerboat through the island chain everytime we wanna go out. Could just TP I spose *lol* :)

I'll get some snaps of the finished island as soon as it is done.

Esmie xXx

No comments: