Thursday 23 August 2007

Anniversaries, Alts and Stuff

Firstly - check out Gabe's blog for a discussion of alts and the general thorny issues related to them, put your views across and lets see if we can get this discussion going between more than two people *lol* :)

Secondly - Today is Me n Nicholai's 3 month anniversary since we were partnered, which happened only a couple of days after that fateful moment on the beach when we finally realised that all we needed was each other, and thats all we would ever need. So, I go with the date of partnering as the official start of our official relationship :)

3 months is a long time, but in that time I haven't once considered or thought of anyone else in SL (in that way), and every time something tried to tempt me, denying it just reminded me of how much I love Nicholai and made that love stronger :D

So yeah. I love him more now than I ever thought would be possible, and I can't see that love ever failing.

*Exits sappy mode*

Thirdly -

Its International Talk Like a Pirate Day on September the 19th "Y'aarr!"

I'm hoping to get this into SL as well cos that would be the funniest thing ever. Not necessarily using voice - text chat will work too :) Anyone else interested?

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Roach said...

firstly, on alts, see thirdly,
secondly, on your 3 mos. anniversay - hooray and congrats! i luv it when people are happy and in love. what could be better. thirdly, we did talk like a pirate day last year everywhere in sl and it was insanely funny. it was also my third day or something in sl and i was so confused - everyone giving me pirate stuff and saying 'arrrr' everywhere i went. and yes, if you now check my profile you'll find that i wasn't born last year until november or something. eeeek! i'm an alt! does that mean you hate me now? luv you no matter what u decide. ;-)