Wednesday 22 August 2007

Is it just me...

Nobody else updates their blogs -_-

Maybe its just me being crazy. 2 or 3 posts a day is quite alot, sure, and I know that most other people don't place their SL blog high in their list of priorities. But for some reason I do :s

Maybe its cos everybody else has nothing to post about... I post pretty much anything on here, as you probably know *lol*

Osayo has a blog now, see a link down to the right. Its got lots of potential and I know Os is a cool, funny guy so it will definitely be worth waiting for post no.2 ... if it ever comes :P

I watched a very, very beautiful Flash animation yesterday. Its on the Newgrounds site and it's called Aladdin 3150...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/396167

If you like those kinda short, interesting lil movies then definitely check this out. I think its the music and the action sync'ing together that makes it so awesome :)
Be warned, it takes an absolute age to load. Sure is worth the wait tho!
OMG I finally learned how to paste something in as a link!! One step closer to global domination ;D

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Roach said...

That wuz fun! what else u got to keep me busy while i wait for sl maintenance to be over? maybe i should do something in rl? naw.

Roach said...

you know that bone the bangin' ape is holding? i'm gonna take that bone from him and i'm gonna find me a linden and i'm gonna bend that linden over and i'm gonna...

how long can it take?!?

Esmiel said...

LMFAO