Thursday 9 August 2007

Photoshop is the new black.

Heck I knew people have been using this program for so long to make incredible images of Britney's face plastered onto another slut's naked body, and other amazing works of art, but I've only just got around to using it. As you may have noticed, quite alot of the pics in my posts recently have been heavily photoshopped, and it is obvious, I know. All I try to do is make the image look a little nicer. It also helps pass the time when SL is down or when my allowance of 8 hours per day is used up.

So, yeah if you don't like me posting up the PS'd images, and would prefer something a little more 'raw' direct from SL, just say so :) Eventually my aim is to be as good as my Kitten, but that will take a few more years of practice so I'm not holding my breath... just learning one step at a time :)

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Osayo said...

Your Photo Shop work is pretty good actually. The gun pics were pretty bad ass. Keep up the good work.

Also, if I don’t talk to you before you go, have a safe and fun trip to London.

Take care:)

Unknown said...

Photoshop is not so good. at least i found it pretty difficult and not so many options to do (with ease)

I had Corel Paint Shop Pro X, that had an easy menu, with a few clicks you have edited a photo so much.

You would be a candidate then for Britain's Next Top Model ;)

Osayo said...

GIMP is another one that many people like and it's free. I have it but don't do much photo editing so I can't say much as far as personal opinion.

Esmiel said...

Thanks Os :D

Mich - I used Corel Paint Shop Pro once and it is good, but Photo Shop is what my bf installed on this pc so its what I am gonna use lol :)

I already AM a candidate for Britain's Next Top Model aren't I??