Wednesday 1 August 2007

The worst day of my RL?

I don't know where else to talk about this so I'll put it in here.

My debit card was retained by the cash machine outside my local store today. I went to the bank to find out why. Seems that a request I made some time ago to change my address didn't go through properly, and I can remember that being partially my fault. Of course, because of this, I haven't been receiving the letters they were sending me telling me things and asking for other things. It seems they assumed I was 'Gone Away' - and my account was dormant. So they cancelled my student overdraft. The day before my rent was supposed to come out of it...

Now I owe the bank over £100... and I have to pay that after I have received a letter asking me for it. I also have to find a way of paying my rent... which is over £300, as soon as possible unless I want another £100 charge added on top of that. So I gotta ask my father for the money - he said he would always give me more if I needed it, but I doubt he had this much in mind. I don't understand what is going on. I always used to be so careful and sensible with money, now my whole life seems to have collapsed a little bit. Maybe alot because I've had no reply from my student loan application, and I sent it weeks ago.

I'm not asking for help or sympathy from you guys. I know this is mostly my fault. I just wanted to talk about this a bit and let you guys know that if I'm not acting like my usual self in SL... this is why.

Esmie xXx

No comments: