Sunday 26 August 2007

OK I had to put *something* on here today...

Really, I'm just checking how SLURLs work. Hopefully I will be using them in the future to give you much better access to the places I post about :)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vassar/214/90/25

This particular SLURL is to a recreation of the Sistine Chapel (which is in Rome, Italy, in RL.. I think. And no, I dont have an RLURL, but it would be nice huh?), the original LM for which was given to me by Brando :). Its a fairly impressive piece of work and Nicholai and I went to visit it today on a 'cool kids only field trip' *LOL* don't we look so awesomely pathetic next to one of the greatest pieces of work in all of history? (I refer to the image from the RL one, altho the SL one as a whole is very, very good)



Its one of the places on my list to see in RL, one day, when I can forget about HSBC banks and moving out of apartments, and just travel and actually enjoy the beautiful, real world I live in.

Esmie xXx

No comments: