Sunday 26 August 2007

Bunneh!

Well I kinda get bored sometimes of being the strong protective one and need my ultra cute, mischevious side to be let loose. What could be more cute and mischevious than a lil bunny? So this is what I came up with. You can't see it from these images but this form is about 5 foot tall and is a slimmed down version of my normal shape, shorter arms, thinner hips, longer neck etc.

Bunny/Usagi ears and tail from Hybrid - See this is the kinda thing I buy when I get money- and the outfit is 'Stheno Boy' from Bare Rose, which I totally love. I won't stay in this form all the time, cos Nicholai likes his big strong tiger too much :D so its just for the occaisional bit of fun when I get bored, like my pixie av was. Altho this is way cooler and will probably last longer *lol*



Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Osayo said...

Met Bunneh AV at the beach, cute;)