Tuesday 28 August 2007

Its that time again...

... to post some pics of me naked!

Gabie took me shopping today, and being the sweet generous lil thing he is, bought me a load of stuff. Hair from The Good Life, clothes and a full body tattoo from Aitui. All I need to get myself looking pretty damn ... well you can decide for yourself, check these out:

Yes that is my slightly blurred penis. I love the full body tats, they come in black and green ink. I prefer the black...

I also finalised my bunneh av. This is the tall version, my normal height. With those tats again -I reckon they look just as good on this pale B@R skin as on my normal Aitui one.

I'm gonna make up some clothed images of the tall and short bunneh soon, cos he doesn't walk around like that all day *lol*

Jax saw the bunneh and promptly said "I have to make a bunny now" which is fine by me - maybe his bunny will be even better, but I am damn happy with this one. Was really fun building him and putting him together and now I can have fun playing with this avi =)

Esmie xXx

No comments: