Saturday 4 August 2007

Meet Ruthmiel



This is my evil cousin Ruthmiel (Rasmus came up with that one). She/he/it is the horrific result of a gene splicing experiment involving myself and 'Ruth' the base female avatar that exists inside all of us. When someone says "You are ruthed" this is how you look. Although it is not often that your client will show you that you are ruthed. You appear perfectly normal until you walk into a crowded room and everyone starts pointing and laughing. They can see Ruth but you can't. This is happening more and more often. It can be because the person seeing Ruth hasn't cleared their cache or because the ruthed person has a slow upload/download whatever speed.

This one was due to the fact my clothes and shape were 'still downloading' after I logged in. Rebakes, editing appearance, changing clothes - nothing could fix it until I tried a trusty relog.

I hate cousin Ruthmiel, I wish she/he/it would jump under a moving train and end her/his/its pathetic, pointless existence once and for all.

Esmie xXx

No comments: