Friday 17 August 2007

Another Holiday Update

Well Alfie's laptop sure comes in fuckin handy huh? *LOL*

I dunno if my parent's pc will ever get fixed, they are always so vague about this kind of thing. Two years ago my dad said they would be getting a new one and they still haven't. I love them anyways...

Me n Alfie are having an awesome time and just lazing around together which is always the best thing to do. I miss all you guys so much and I can't wait to see you. I am seriously surprised I haven't gone totally insane yet but there is still time I guess :)

Most of all I miss my boy Nicholai, and my best friend Gabe. Gabie has been through some tough times recently, read his blog to find out more and offer him all the support you can, seeing as I can't be there right now for him.

Nicholai: People tell me you're doing good and keeping busy so hold on baby I'll see you soon ^^

Esmie xXx

No comments: