Sunday 26 August 2007

A Rave Review

Dagon, DJ extraordinaire and long term thief of my styles has created a range of 'Rave' accessories. They are best viewed against a dark background so thats exactly what I did. I love the simple, colourful style and yes, the colours do cycle, the rainbow effect is very nicely done. The pieces emit particles that leave a lovely trail when you walk or fly. The full set includes the butterfly wings, arm and leg bracelets, the circlet and the loincloth. It currently costs about 600L for the complete set but I think thats a bit much. Dagon said he was gonna lower the price a bit so I'd wait a while before getting them. There is also a halo available seperately. In a club or at a party, these would look totally awesome, imagine a room full of this! @_@

The full set

The wings are colour changing (like the rest of it)

The little glow particles leave a trail as you move


The halo, not included in the full set

I would say the Rave stuff is well worth buying if you love to party, and lets face it, who doesn't?

Esmie xXx

No comments: