Sunday 26 August 2007

Wow I haven't posted yet today O_o

All I'm gonna tell you really is whats coming up tomorrow on Esmiel's blog.

I got a new avi form =)
It's lots of fun and very cute and I think you're gonna love it.

I have the honour of covering the grand opening of The City of the Arts (SL's largest art complex), have been given VIP access and I'm going to be taking lots of photos and notes, bringing you the best of the action from this historic event. Princess Mango/Manqo herself is going to be there, and I am very nervous about meeting her. The opening is at 12 noon SL time (I think) *lol*.

Read more about the princess here.

I am also going to be reviewing Dagon's 'rave' accessories, which are actually very cool and exciting.

Gabie is back from Spain, and is setting up his old pc while his laptop gets fixed so expect some awesome stories on his blog. (Or not, cos I hear they are quite saucy) ;D

Its good to have you back, sweetie *hugs*

Esmie xXx

No comments: