Thursday 2 August 2007

Sorted

Well my dad agreed to help me out so I'm relaxed and happy again. He was proud of me for going to him and said he was still asking his dad for money at the age of 34 so I'm not so bad :) That was the first time I ever asked him for help like that, asked anybody, in fact... and I hope it will be the last time too.

Thanks to my SL loved ones who wanted to help - you know who you are and you should know that I love you dearly.

Recently I made a list of first names on my Friends list in a note. I then figured "I'll write down the surnames from memory - if I can't remember it then they obviously aren't a friend and I should delete them from my list". I remembered every single person's surname. All 107 of them.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Caius Aristotle said...

Just commenting coz I ain't commented here before. Merely a test really. Sorry.