Thursday 9 August 2007

Yay Guns!

I hate war and death and the needless, endless violence in the world. But there is something quite sexy about guns. The power, danger, whatever... its kinda hawt :)

Gabie bought me a new gun from Breach - the Project 90 machine gun, or P90. I love it - its cute (for a gun) and I remember being fascinated by the curvy and unusual design ever since I saw one in a movie when I was younger. It completes my set of guns nicely. All my firearms are from Breach, which is an excellent store. I have a pair of Desert Eagle pistols - they come in .44 and .50 versions. I also have a pair of mini Uzi SMGs which look super awesome with scope and silencer attached. I took them to a nearby warzone to try them out...

My shiny new P90. I turned up a decade too late for the battle here.

The most powerful handgun in the world... and I have TWO!!! I levelled that whole building using just these guys.

With one of my Uzis, loaded and ready to pop a cap in a freedom-hater. I couldn't find Cheney in the end so I went home empty handed.

I cant get pics of me firing them cos you gotta be in mouselook to shoot which makes taking a snap impossible :(

I don't know if I will even get a chance to post here next week, or even check my email, let alone log in to SL but I will try my best to put something on here to let you all know how I am doing and when I will be back...

Anyways, those guns will help me pass the time in London :D

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gonna miss ya!!!

Esmiel said...

I will miss you too, Linx!

Unknown said...

boy oh boy esmie...

Needing extra guns to keep yourself busy in London?
Help Alfie polish and arming his gun and the fire power will be extraordinary satisfying to you ;)

god my english is not good, glad im already a shaved quee(n)r hahaha

Esmiel said...

*gasps* @ Mich

Whatever could you be talking about, I have no idea... :P