Wednesday 29 August 2007

I wonder...

Apparently my blog has already sold two sets of Dagon's rave gear :)

Gets me wondering how many people actually read this blog... I can count about 10 in my head that I know for sure, beause they have told me or left comments, but I reckon it's way more than that. So... you wanna comment and just say hi? After blogging for so long and being told how awesome the damn thing is almost everyday, it would be really nice just to get an idea of how many people are actually out there reading this shit :) If you dont feel like commenting thats fine, but I would really appreciate it. I allowed 'anyone' to make a comment on here so you dont gotta give me a name or have a Blogger account. I'm just interested in the number of people really...

Esmie xXx

11 comments:

Gabe said...

Me - I'm reading it Esmie. (/me smiles) Every day. Sometimes more than once a day - smile.
Love,
Gabie

Anonymous said...

Count Kaleo in! I love sharing in your thoughts, and seeing pics of your adventures. (The occassional nude shot is thrilling too! Wink Wink)

Kaj said...

Well since I found out about your blog I've been reading it. If my RL wouldn't be interferring right now I'd be telling you in person.

Anonymous said...

I am reading it too! And my name gets mentioned in it which is so cool.

Brando :-)

Osayo said...

You know I am here:-)

Micah Mahjoubian said...

Micah Moore reveals himself as an Esmiel Blog lurker :-)

Esmiel said...

Thanks for commenting.. was afraid nobody would I'd look like a twat *LOL* Micah is the only surprise here, but a pleasant one :) c'mon, anyone else?!

Unknown said...

do you even need me to verify myself?! hugs from ur faithful stalker

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me!

As I wrote you, 4 of the ten most useful things I know about SL I learned from your blog!

-Jamie

Adonis Lubitsch said...

Hi Esmiel, im reading your blog too :D I Love your Blog :D

Adonis :D

Unknown said...

and offcourse even i am part of your blogworld and everytime i wonder again.. what would he have written now.. what is this time going on in his mind

at the moment cant log in into SL.. again.. linden is getting worse and worse i think

however im still here and the show must go on

keeping up blogging (or was it appereance) :P xxx Mich