Wednesday 8 August 2007

What Happened at the Weekend.

Well after my money troubles last week I guess you guys noticed I have been in a much better mood since the weekend. When speaking to Gabe about my RL bf I refer to him as 'Alfie' so that is what I am gonna call him here (its not his actual name).

On thursday afternoon a friend of mine invited me over to his place for some dinner and I spent about half an hour travelling across town by bus to get to his place. I got there and was there about half an hour and we were about to look at some take out menus when I got a call from Alfie asking if I could go back to our place because of some inspection from the letting agents or landlord or something. At 8:30pm...

I was kinda pissed off, having just come all the way across town and now having to go back, rushing because Alfie told me they were going to be there in 20 minutes and its a 25 minute bus ride followed by a 5 - 10 minute walk, which I sorta speed-walked. So I got to our flat/apartment and walked in the door, stressed and tired and angry at the world.

I noticed some things had been moved and there was a note on the closed door of the bathroom at the end of the corridor. It read:

'Come in, sexy x x x'

So I opened the door and Alfie is waiting for me in the bath, with candles and bubbles and everything. I almost collapsed. I didn't know what to say. I felt like killing him for a second *lol*
He had come 400 miles just to give me a hug and cheer me up. He cooked me dinner and that night we umm.. well I'll stop there.

I know Alfie reads this blog so I just wanna say I love you and thanks for everything. Especially thanks for putting up with my SL!

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Gabe said...

(Gabe waves at Alfie)
Hi Alfie.
(I have known Alfie for months and I love him - he makes Esmie smile and I love anyone who makes Esmie smile).
Have a great time in London you guys. I love London and I love you - if you have a chance go to Covent Garden for me and see the buskers - I love that.
(Gabe smiles).