Thursday 2 August 2007

I Built Something!

Check this out. I decided it was time to practice my building skills and get creative. The elven theme was still in my mind... So I decided to build a tiny magical elven kingdom. I couldn't build a full sized one cos that would be ridiculous to try first time *lol* I kinda had an idea in my head how I wanted it to look and I'm happy with the result after 2 or 3 days of messing. Although at 129 prims its a bit... excessive. If I had better textures, I could cut down on prims easily, especially as each window on the castle uses one or two. I used nothing except the base textures from my library. Rasmus gave me a lil script to make the waterfalls flow, but apart from that I made it all up by myself :)






Not sure what to do with it next... No point trying to sell it... nobody wants a 129 prim indoor fountain... do they? I might expand it, with a village or some more landscape at another time. But for now I am happy :)

Esmie xXx

No comments: