Tuesday 7 August 2007

Scuba Diving with Gabe

Gabie and I went out scuba diving this morning, and we found a truely awesome place to do it. It had everything you could want from a diving spot - even an underwater volcano! I took 20 snapshots but they aren't all going on here. Gabe wasn't wearing his hair for some time so the really short haired guy is him *lol* after he left to get ready for work I continued exploring a little bit. Here are my fave snaps from our dive:


The water was quite hot here.

Was hot here too, but not quite as bad.

*Looks at tentacles* Hmmm it has been a while...

I have no idea what that blue stuff on the floor is.

Having a whale of a time.

Swimming with endangered sculpty seals. Awesome!

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Osayo said...

Hey Es, its Osayo from SL. The scuba diving looked really fun. I think it would be fun to try sometime.

Roach said...

hiya esmiel, it's Roach frum sl. You didnt say where the diving spot wuz - izzit a secret?

Esmiel said...

Wow some people left a comment O_o

The scuba diving is awesome and the kit can be bought from this place that also does tropical fish and sea creatures - I forgot the name.

If you want the LM for the spot I can gives ya it, but I cant remember the damn name right now =)