Tuesday 25 September 2007

Another Satisfied Customer

I got Zach's profile pic all sorted and finished. Alfie helped me alot with this one, yay thanks to him :) As long as Zach is happy, thats all that matters. Micah's samples are done, just need to catch him later and give him a viewing of them. Hope he likes them, one is a bit extreme *lol* Maybe I'll put it on here to show you what I mean later.

Anyways, this is the winning Zach pic:


I've also just got my two articles for dirt magazine finished, on the deadline too. So I'm chuffed with that.. Chester seems to like the first one, not sure how he feels about the second, he hasn't responded yet :) What are they about? You'll have to get the mag to find out... issue #001 is available from October 1st. Well thats the plan anyways...

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on Zach's pic, Esmie. I can't wait to see mine!

Kaj said...

OMG great job Esmi!!

Anonymous said...

The title for this days entry should have gone on the pictures that you posted on Saturday, 15 September 2007!

Esmiel said...

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa @ Kaleo. Nice one :)

and thanks Kaj, Micah. I do my best :)