Tuesday 4 September 2007

Mucking about with Particles - and then Photoshop

Well some time ago Nicholai gave me a little particle flame effect to use when building a small campfire for our island. I have been playing around with the script a bit and created a multitude of different colour flames. I have also been experimenting with rotating prims... combine the two, attach them to your body... and you get spinny flaming lights whirling around your body - very pretty indeed.

Then what you can do is piss about in photoshop for an hour or so and add loads of lens flare, lighting effects and smearing and this is the result...





[EDIT 05/09/07] I added the original SL snapshot for the second image so you can see how much was actually added during the Photoshopping. As you can see, it was quite alot *lol*


Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Osayo said...

That looks really cool.

Esmiel said...

Thanks :D I'll put up the original SL photo I took so you can see just how much crap I added.