Wednesday 19 September 2007

The morning after... and other things :D

Boots' party was awesome last night, short but very sweet indeed :) Dagon DJ'd, and we put his Rave gear and Chimera to good use. The Missions left after a little while for bed and then other people began leaving for bed until it was just a few of us - then Dagon and I snuggled on a log for a while - its been too long since we did that - like the last time I was single??! We chatted about the good old days, before he got busy and we both got serious... I hate to say it, Dagon.. but I love you, dude :)


Woke up this morning feeling absolutely shattered. Guess it must have been an even better party than what I remember *lol*

During the downtime today I finished Osayo's sample pics and made this for myself:

It's not perfect, but I guess it'll do for now. Zach got me to do him a profile pic too so I did his shoot today and will be working on that this week, as well as Micah Moore's when we get round to it.

Yesterday Gabe, Chester and I had a three-way skydive which was awesome. Chesty's first time but he still did really well!

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!

Esmie xXx

No comments: