Saturday 22 September 2007

I used to be unique...

I did one of my regular searches today to check that I am the only Esmiel. For the first time in my 10 months here, two names came up.

Esmiel Baroque
Esmiel Posthorn

I feel gutted for some reason. I AM Esmiel, the name is ME. I made the damn name up. Since then I have discovered one or two instances of it's use in RL, and come to learn it means "it's honey" in Spanish, a nice coincidence. But in SL Esmiel is MY name, mine only. How dare this asshole take my name, probably some noob who will never log in again anyways. Its really pissed me off. *lol* I am so childish about little things but still, the name Esmiel... its my damn name! Mine! Go make an alt and delete that one please!

(THE REAL) Esmiel xXx

4 comments:

Osayo said...

Do a google search for Esmiel or Osayo, our blogs are the second and third hits for those names!

Esmiel said...

Well on my Google, my blog comes top of the search. There is some actor called Esmiel Soltanian on the list though, I might have to take care of him...

Kaj said...

I know how you feel...the first time I saw another Kaj in the same sim as me I was like "wtf"? So far it's only happened once and I hope it's the only time too! *hehe*

Anonymous said...

I am usually the only Micah I know. (Imagine my suprise when Micah Michinaga and I bumped into each other at Boots almost 9 months ago). That goes for RL too. But then, my senior year in college, some other Micah showed up. To make matters worse, he was an RA and was assinged to work on my floor at the dorm where I lived all four years. That was my floor, dammit, and suddenly some other Micah shows up and thinks he is in charge. Even weirder, we shared the same middle name as well.