Thursday 13 September 2007

More Art!

I updated the COTA blog, for anyone who is interested in finding out more about the City - I provide details on the aims and foundations of the City, as well as list the founders. Link is down to the right ~~~~>


Well ok, this next thing isn't exactly art, but it is genius :)

Truth or Dare. In RL, it leads to various degrees of hilarious humiliation and other awesome things such as relationship break-ups, police records and the occaisional death. In SL however, it was a reason for Chester to wear girl's clothes. Luckily his friend Dela was there to provide him with some. I find this strangely sexy, am I the only one? Hello? Guys?!

Chester (Left) and his friend Delaney (Right)

This next fella is Amadeo Beaumont, and he is pretty much the second cutest lil neko I've ever seen (the first being Nicholai of course :P). I took this picture of him on Boots Gay Beach so he could put it in his profile and I think he really loved it - he hugged and pounced me and said 'thank you' way too many times. You're a sweet guy, Ama, glad to have you as a friend... ^^

Shock - its an unaltered snapshot, only cropped, nothing more!

Esmie xXx

No comments: