Sunday 30 September 2007

Yay!

Something in my RL to do with money finally went right! My student loan managed to sneak into the correct account, and so I might be off to buy Halo 3 today... we'll see.

Today is also the very last day of my holidays. Classes start again tomorrow and to be honest, I don't want to do them. My modules this term sound like so much fun -

Dynamics and Spectroscopy
Electronics
Electromagnetism
Maths for Physicists 1

Can't wait! :/

I guess the best thing about going back to uni will be having real people to talk to, face to face I mean. Human contact is important and the amount I got during the holidays was just not enough. So thats a positive about ending the holidays.

No, this isn't the RL post I was planning on making, that will come soon. Seems like you guys are interested, and your wish is my command! Trust me, I'm a stalker's wet dream, I will give everything away. Just wait and see :P

Esmie xXx

No comments: