Monday 10 September 2007

\(*_*)/ Yay \(*_*)/

Ok well I know I said I would keep COTA stuff for the COTA blog but I put that apartment rental stuff on my main blog because - well - I just did ok? *lol* I sold out! Gimme a break, jeeze :P

I gots another new link for you... Chester has a blog now! I swear, they're all at it! *lol*
He's creating a men's fashion magazine for SL - called 'dirt' - that will contain advice, tips and articles as well as pages of ideas for outfits, including the brand, price and name of the item. It mostly the kinda more 'modern' stuff like streetwear, emo stuff, youthful things like that :) Of course, what with me being amazing at clothes, stores and shopping, he *had* to ask me to help.

Its pretty much Chester, Osayo and me modelling and writing for the mag, and Jeffery is helping out with vending/advertising. Its gonna be so awesome, and it is so much fun to make. You had better all subscribe right now! *lol* Or else! Its going to be coming out quite soon I believe, I'll keep you posted. As well as his own blog I think Chester has created a dirt blog too or something, I'll link that as well soon.

What else has been going on. Oh yes. The little hideaway I built above Safe Harbor for people to find some real peace and be lost either with their thoughts or with a friend or loved one. I got the tree, lamp and leafy ground covering from Straylight which almost exclusively uses sculpted prims in its trees and plants. Poses/Pillows, swing and tyre swing are from Pillow Talk. I built the crappy base section myself :) I set it at 200m, right on the cloud line and it is so atmospheric and beautiful at any time of the day. Gabe and I have been spending alot of time chilling out and relaxing up there. Check it out!


Thats me n Gabie chillin on a branch.

Speaking of Gabe I did him a profile pic too! xD

I kinda see Gabe as a person of purity and goodness... angelic almost, which is what I tried to capture in this image.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just checking your Blog out for the first time - looking good - have to dive into the archives too- hold your tail high Esmi - Adian

Kaj said...

Wow, you did an amazing job on Gabe's profile pic! :)