Friday 7 September 2007

Profile Pics

Chester and Os *loved* their pics - and Chester asked if I would do him a profile shot. Of course I said 'yeah!' and he requested a McDonalds background.. unusual but different, which I like. I rezzed a green screen and took about 20 snaps of him, letting him decide exactly how he wanted to look. I picked out the best one, spent a while playing around with it and searching for a suitable background - and here is the result.

Blogger fudges it up a bit during upload, but its crystal clear and sharp on my pc and in SL. He paid me 100L for it, which is awesome :)

He also reckons I should do this as a business - and the awesome thing is, I have no costs (except uploading) to pay, so I can keep this cheap and still give you guys great quality. If you don't like it, I can change it, and will keep on editing it until you're happy, no extra charge. So - if you want a profile pic like Chester's, or a couples pic like the ones of Os & Ches - just IM me and ask, its gonna be 100L a pic and we can do the shoot anytime *you* want, no hassle or fuss.

Thanks to Chesty for being my first customer <3

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Osayo said...

That turned out great and I love the interesting choice of a background. He makes McDonald's look sexy (not that I am biased or anything)

I have been wanting a professional pic done for my profile for a long time, but wasn't sure who to ask, now I know. I am just trying to decide on the background...

Esmiel said...

Hopefully its not like Harry Potter where his picture is alive and is gonna get really fat, doing nothing except eat McDonald's all day *lol*

If you can't decide on a background, I can do several for no extra cost - you can pick the one you like :)