Tuesday 18 September 2007

New Shades... New Sword... New Me...

Right, well if you've seen me in-world recently you'll have noticed I look a little more real these days... and if you haven't seen me, this is what I look like:

Yeah I know the hair is kinda funny but I love it. Its the Mullato Sway style from Aitui. The skin is also Aitui... Jesseaitui saw the preview for dirt mag and offered to help us out a whole load by giving me some Advanced skins to wear... He gave me a set of 16. GAVE me. 16 SKINS. From AITUI, not some shit store, but my favourite. I don't just say that because Jesse gave me all this stuff - it was my fave place long before now. Just writing about it makes me wanna go and buy stuff there. So thats the new me... Nicholai doesn't like these skins as much as my old one, the lips look lifeless he says so I change back for him... but otherwise, this is how I look. Just more 'real' I spose is he only way you could describe it.

Next... my new sword. Nicholai and I went looking at Breach guns and while in there I spied a Musashi sword display... and had to have one. 800L. But. Oh. My. God. It is cool!

I bought the Musashi Eternal... So many moves and features.. and over 60 colour options too. Notice the skin is one from the pack I got, with 'Webbed' eyeliner. I also have 'Tears' and 'Claws' eyeliner, which I am sure you will be seeing on here soon...

New Shades. Switchblade shades to be exact, from FNKY!, on Karl's reccomendation. Must be about 6 pairs of glasses I have from that place now... These are just a few of the available presets... and every part can be altered to create your perfect look.



This last one is the 'Speed' preset that I am using right now... easily my fave out of the presets, but I am sure I will be able to create a more perfect style after some experimentation. :D

Esmie xXx

5 comments:

Osayo said...

Cool new look. That is awesome you got those skins, they look great!

Esmiel said...

I love Jesseaitui Petion. I think he might be Jesus reborn.

Unknown said...

You have the same Musashi Eternal as mine! Woohoo!

Esmiel said...

Oh My God I knew I had heard of it before... your profile! xD Maybe we should have a battle :)

Unknown said...

hahahaah!! a friendly duel ok? no slashing on my pretty face yar! *laughs* (need to go brush up my skills now!!)