Friday 28 September 2007

German Blogger

This might be just me, but any of you guys using blogger notice bits of German language starting to creep into certain places? Like, right now, under the box I am typing in, it says this:

Tastaturkürzel: drücken Sie Strg zusammen mit: B = Bold, I = Italic, P = Publish, S = Save, D = Draft

What the hell? When my post is published, I get this:

Your blog post published successfully!

Blog anzeigen (in einem neuen Fenster)



Does anybody else get that? It's only started happening recently, and only in certain places. Whats going on?!

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Osayo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Osayo said...

Do you use any proxy servers that might be located in Germany? Many sites detect your location and route you to region specific versions of their sites.

Esmiel said...

Ummm...

...

NO idea.