Friday 21 September 2007

Greenwich Village, Holes and Calendars






This is where Gabe lives in RL, in SL. Amazing, he was so excited when we found it! "Yay Esmie you came to visit me!" hehe :) He got kinda carried away and was late for class...
Its a cool place, nicely made, but it is missing some parts according to Gabie - its kinda smushed together, with bits cut out. But still it's pretty awesome, with a cool play area for kids and places and stores to explore. Well worth a visit :)

I havent seen Nicho for.. well.. ages it seems. We don't really have any contact outside of SL apart from the occaisional email or Skype chat when the grid is down. But usually he tells me before he goes away for this long - days and days - and I realised yesterday - missing someone - its like having a hole inside of you. It keeps growing and eating away at you until its big enough to occupy all the space that used to be full of other things, just a big empty hole where this person should be.

You try and distract yourself but its still there and you know it is. You miss this person, there is a hole where they used to be, and you worry... you worry it may never be filled again. That they might not ever come back. Of course, that jumping straight to the worst case scenario and I hate doing that. I hope I'm generally an optimist about things and I'm sure its just loads of classes and school work taking up his time.

Taking up my time recently has been that damn profile picture business (I seriously was not prepared for this many customers) and the dirt magazine calendar shoots. Chester, Gabe and I got ours done today... I made myself October for obvious reasons... and Chesty is July because he's all bright and firey. Gabe will be september when I get his done tomorrow. These aren't finished - they are a work in progress but check them out anyways... :)

I'm gonna change the pose on the right to more of a butt-shot I think...


This is missing something. I can't put my finger on it but it needs something else (besides the item descriptions). It'll come to me...

Karl agreed to sign up for a page and he's gonna be June... he showed me his outfit... toolbelt and goggles around the neck. Oh my God it is gonna be so hot :D

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Kaj said...

MMM Karl:) LOL

You should check out the WTC sim too if it's still up. Shoot me an IM and I'll send ya the LM.