Friday 21 September 2007

More Photoshop...

If I'm not on SL, its Photoshop - seriously - my entire RL is about editing pics of SL at the moment. But its an important RL skill and could come in extremely handy. Every minute I spend in PS I get more confident and my skills gradually increase - practice makes perfect I guess - altho I still have a long, long way to go.

More Calendar stuff!

The updated/improved October page:
If you can drag your eyes upwards for a moment, you'll notice the little scar details on the back and wrists. A suitably dark touch I feel. Also improved lighting and shading on the two other poses.

This is Gabe's page, September. He looks a bit too much like a Disney character at the moment I think - too shiny and cutesy.

So that might change too, but I am very happy with the way the vines and leaf details turned out. I downloaded brushes from deviantArt for this, using a set by gvalkyrie. As this image isn't for commercial gain I hope thats ok :D

I've finished a Zach sample image and two for Micah Moore. I also have a request from Chester to redo his one. It never ends... *trudges back to PS*

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Kaj said...

Oooh I love your photos for October! *drools*

Esmiel said...

Yeah, dark evilness is hawt xD