Thursday 27 September 2007

Games

I'm a gamer. A big one... not so much since I got into SL, but still, they are a big part of my life.

Well next monday, fingers-crossed, my student loan should be coming into the correct account and I'll have a load of money. If my calculations are correct, after rent and food and bills, I should have enough left over for some treats for myself. Its about time I got some...

What is at the top of my list?

Halo 3

Ever since I played the original Halo on my school friend's old Xbox all those years ago I've loved the series. I was even playing the original last night. Halo 2 wasn't so awesome, and I never bought it - I played it through and the ending battle thoroughly pissed me off, it was kinda "Was that it?". Halo 3 could end up being the same... but anything that makes my spine tingle just watching the trailer - thats gotta be worth getting.

Alfie might be putting some money in for Bioshock as well. The Xbox 360 version... so... that's gonna be keeping me busy for a while. Alfie needs his pc to do work, he makes websites and databases and things - and now that he's back I haven't been on it much at all. I try to busy myself with Burnout Revenge - but I'm getting tired of it. Already got 100% completion, I started again... Gears of War I've been through at least 3 times. Dead Rising is no fun when you realise you've just balls'd up the story line by missing a vital time slot because you were too busy finding the all-important chain-saw. Command and Conquer 3... lets just say I'm stuck on that and I really don't see the point in trying to finish it.

So, I desperately need a new game for the 360 to keep myself occupied while Alfie goes about his business eating up my SL time. Hopefully I'm gonna get Halo 3 and Bioshock... they look so awesome and I seriously can't wait to play them!

Esmie xXx

No comments: