Tuesday 18 September 2007

Profiles

Ok...

Well things have been going great with my little profile picture business. Check out these:

First I did Chester;

Then Gabe got me to do one;

Then I took quicks snaps of Amadeo (above) and Jaho (below) because I hated seeing their profiles empty - I did these for free;


My most recent is Cory; I am working on Osayo's... and Micah Moore has asked me to do one for him which will happen soon. Busy busy :)

I have been making other things in Photoshop too...

Some for fun;



Some for the dirt magazine calendar;



Some for ads for my RL bf's website he is developing, to put in dirt magazine...

The website will be done soon, and will provide lots of help if you're gay or curious and need advice on pretty much any aspect of gay life - whether it's coming out, the gay scene, gay sex, dealing with gay people, or people that dislike gays - whatever, I will be representing the site in SL and helping with the site in RL - tell people about it, the advice we provide there can really help.

I'll let you know when it comes online and how Osayo and Micah's pics come out.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant. Light is everything in photography and you are quite a master at seeing and capturing it. Keep up the good work!

Esmiel said...

*Blushes*
Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

Yay just go net! great pictures :3
my net is a bit..twitchy and unstable. Great shots ^^ you do know how to work those brushes and the light