Friday 28 September 2007

dirt party

dirt magazine is having a launch party on September the 30th at 9pm SL time.

Chester organised it as a 'spur of the moment thing', completely forgetting that 9pm Pacific Time is midnight Eastern Time, 5am GMT, roughly 6-8am across Europe and roughly midday (of Oct 1st) for the Far East and Australia.

Maybe its just me thinking this, but isn't that like, the *worst* possible time to have a party?

What the fuck were you thinking, Chesty?( If I come across as angry, then thats because I am. lol)

I think I have good reason to be annoyed - not only did Chester set the time for the party at 5am on my first day of term, but he also didn't discuss it with me first - I have no idea if he talked to Os about it. I thought we were a team, and we should decide things like this together. As it is, he can't change the time now cos the DJ and Host have already been booked.

Some launch party that will be when one of the editors and at least half of the possible readers are going to be in bed or at work :)

*spanks Chester*

OK I'm over it now. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Kaj said...

OK yeah that time completely blows and not in the good way *giggles* Maybe you should organize a 2nd launch party that more people can attend

Osayo said...

Being an international community, it will always be difficult to schedule events that are at a good time for everyone in SL.

Chesty told me about the launch party while we were chatting in world a few days ago, but, we did not discuss time or date, he had already decided that. I am going to try to make the party, I might be a little late as I will be out in RL that night.

Lets all get together and schedule a post-release party, one that we can all attend, I will bring the Champagne.

Esmiel said...

Yah I think a second party is in order! One that Chesty can't get to! I'm joking. But yeah I think having having another party is the only way to remedy this...