Tuesday 4 September 2007

Becca

Yeah I'm an unkie or something now. I tried to resist and take her down but she was just too strong. You can see us squaring off in this photo, moments before the battle began.

Esmiel sizes up his opponent - and guesses roughly 3'6"

I'm kidding, I didn't really try killing a seven year old girl. But she is very sweet and funny and its good to have her around... I feel very paternal all of a sudden. I wonder if Nicho would agree to having kids... no No NO - Shut up, Esmie! - It would never work, you don't have the right parts.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can i be the godmother if u and kitten have more kittens?? *laugh*

Esmiel said...

LOL Maybe... Altho Becca isn't mine, just kinda... 'adopted' in a freak moment of panic - Don't ask. :)

Kaj said...

Uncle Esmi.......aww that has a nice ring to it! *giggles* At least as an uncle you wont have to pay for college. *hehehe*