Saturday 29 September 2007

RL

Well I just thought I'd let you guys know that I updated my RL profile pic in world and I'm not sure if I should put it up on this blog too. For ages now I've been wondering if I should put a load of stuff on here about the RL me - the things that are in my in-world profile as well as more shit that I couldn't fit in there - like a short bio of the RL me. Although this is an SL blog, my RL and SL leech into each other all the time, and I don't like keeping secrets from people - which is why I am so totally open about my RL in SL. So I figure I might as well put some RL stuff on here too. The only question is if people will be interested in reading it...?

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very interested in all parts of you, Es!

Osayo said...

Your RL pic looks great, and, I probably don't speak for myself when I say I would be interested in knowing the RL Es more.

I have also shared a lot about the RL me with some people I have met in SL, for example my RL name(Brad) and phone number (not posting that here but if you want it let me know, I also just opened a Skype account)

Our SL avatars are an extension of our RL, and the friendships we forge here are real. Over time, a certain curiosity develops about the RL person behind the AVs we know, at least for me and probably most. Some people like to keep RL and SL seperate, and thats cool and understandable, but for others, you eventually want to know the RL people too.

I have been contemplating sharing more RL info also. But, anyway, feel free to share:)