Sunday 2 September 2007

My Brain Hurts

Yaoi. Specifically the Ya-Oh-Ee Club.

It fucks with your mind, unless you're a young Japanese girly boy. It is such a random, crazy place - the contest - Best in Rainbows - was a great one, but I arrived too late to enter, so Dagon's Rave gear didn't get put to much use. Kaj was DJing - he did an awesome set, lots of fun and great tunes, altho I was only there towards the end. I'd recommend it for any Japanophile or Yaoi fan, the artwork on the walls is very cute indeed. ^.~

Yeah the dude at the back actually *was* a rainbow

The guy just at the front of this pic, off to the left of centre was the winner of the contest. Congrats to him :D

My brain also hurts because I spent some time today making up these snaps of my avi forms. I make it sound like a long, gruelling task but I actually love doing it and I am always proud with the end result :)

The kinda punky student look. Hair and Tie from the Good Life, Tank, Skin and Tats from Aitui, Jeans from SiniStyle.

My Maori-style native tribal look. Hair, Tats, Skin, Kukui Nut Lei Necklace, all from Aitui.

My Bunneh form. Hair from The Good Life, Ears and Tail from Hybrid, Outfit is the Racing Lion outfit from Gearshift (@ The Block), Gloves from the Rival Skoolz range, also from Gearshift.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Kaj said...

Awww thanks for the mention in your blog Esmi. I guess I now have a standing gig as a DJ at Ya-Oh-Ee every Saturday at 1pm SL time! Hooo! *giggles* Not sure what the theme will be for next week though, I'm happy you and Karl were able to stop by for a bit. It was cool seeing you both!

Esmiel said...

Be sure to remind me on saturday, I am well up for coming along again :D