Thursday 20 September 2007

Waiting...

Gabe and Chester went out to get Chessums some lips over 1/2 an hour ago... and I'm stuck here at the dirt office in Larsson Business Park waiting for them. So here's a quick tour of the office/studio...


This is our little chill out area on the ground floor. I put the calendar up kinda early I know.. *lol* the pics on the walls are Sky's, from his Speculaire Gallery.

The front door :O Woooooooooooooooow!

Rasmus designed and built the awesome place, and gave us free rent here while we set up our magazine. Love you Ras, thanks so much :)

The studio is on the second floor, the green screen isn't rezzed in these pics. There are blinds up there too... we aren't sure what to do with the top floor but we'll think of something...

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad u like that place... it is my very pleasure to host your magazine !

ras =)