Sunday 2 September 2007

EsmieBits

Is the working title I've chosen for the purposes of building and selling things. Today I finished building my basic 'temple' themed snuggle den/seating area. It includes 3 single sits, 3 couple snuggles and a 3 way cuddle. Big thanks to Dagon Harrison with the textures, Jamie Cheeky with the plants and poses and Gabie for generally being excellent company while I built. I am still not sure whether to sell it or not, or for how much, or even if anyone thinks it is worth buying.

I mainly built it just for my own use and to pass the time, it doesn't really have much use except as a novelty addition for gardens and things. But I am adding more to it, going to build a platform for slowdances and what will probably be a hot tub/small pool as well, to create a 'premium' version so to speak. The main issue is keeping it copy for myself, so hopefully I can find some copy enabled slow dance balls if I haven't got any already. You can add your own too, no fuss or problems.

I can customise everything about it to suit any design you require - make it marble, ruined, metal, or more overgrown even. I can add crests or custom textures to the fabric. The plants can be swapped out and as the way it is built is quite modular, I can move pieces around as well. Of course, you could also do this yourself but I would be more than happy to. Making unique, useful and beautiful things for people to enjoy has always been a dream of mine and now with this creation, that dream has finally been realised. Making money isn't a priority, and it cost me nothing except time and effort to build - so - if I do put it up for sale, expect the price to be low.

It is built around my size and shape so if you are a huge chunky guy you might struggle to fit inside.


I have since changed the flame and bowl in the bottom right of this image, its much nicer now.

Poseballs can be hidden with the standard /1hide command.

Zach (one of my oldest friends) and Chester (my newest friend) help me test the 3-way pose. You can see the clouds behind us - I took it up to 200ft and it was beautiful, but people went flying out every time they stood up *lol*

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi esmi!
you told me somethimg in gabies blog in "best mate mode" hehe
now as i see you have so many ambitious jobs in sl and take care so much of ya blog i say to you again something in "careful father mode". "when are you learning and studying in rl??!!!"
hahahaha
see you in sl sweet esmi - and i like to see ya there
Ami

Esmiel said...

Well I'm actually still on holiday in RL, got another month to go before classes start again. So I'm making the most of my free time to do something constructive in SL rather than sit around and watch TV or play Xbox all day :)