Tuesday 11 September 2007

Just a Random Post

Well after the seriousness of my post yesterday (and thanks a whole load for your comments and stories, guys, I wasn't expecting it - its really touching and moving, thanks for sharing *big hugs*) I just wanted to get back to normal me and do something pretty interesting and crazy. So here is some stuff.

Mani gave me a LM for a good freebie store, so here is the link to that;

Freebies in SL Vienna

More Stuff - Kalico Kreations has a new store, here.

Some awesome skins - including neko - can be found here at Nomine.

A scuba meditation pond. (Awesome place - definitely check it out!)

I recently cleaned out my SL pics folder - SL snapshots, source images for photoshop and all the RL pics I have uploaded... I cut down the 750+ items, totalling 2.5GB to approx. 470 objects, just less than a gig :)
Its annoying because now all my snapshots I take are out of order - like snapshot_60.bmp was taken 11/Sep/07 and snapshot_86.bmp was taken 03/Mar/07... :/ Maybe I should just organise it by date taken *lol* >_<

Anyways, speaking of snapshots, here are a couple I took recently that I absolutely love.


Gabie plays on the swing in the little floating garden I built for him.

Me, Nicholai, Gabe, Becca and Aprikat chill out in Maupiti. Later the three of us took Becca to Prim Hearts theme park, after Kat went to bed - look out for that in another post...

Probably the sexiest thing ever. Nicholai, pale skin, reddish hair, naked, waterfall, elf ears, tropical island... what more could you want? :D

Thats all for just now. Be seeing ya soon xD

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! No more reading Esmi's blog at the office!

*peeks at naked elf again*

Esmiel said...

I'll stop posting naked pics of elves then shall I?

Anonymous said...

"I'll stop posting naked pics of elves then shall I?"

What? And have nothing to look forward to at the end of the day? Never!